sushi sensor yokogawa
The Yokogawa’s Sushi Sensor, a small wireless sensor for the industrial I oT, is used to manage chemical plants, painting plants, and equipment. This small sensor can measure vibration, temperature, pressure, etc. and notify your PC or smartphone. This is always useful for plant maintenance. Combined with advanced analytics such as AI and machine learning in the cloud, the Yokogawa’s Sushi Sensor is a powerful tool to transform your plant maintenance tasks.
1. Sushi is easy to eat. → Easy to install and monitor.
2. Sushi is held by craftsmen. → Products of craftsmanship with excellent environmental resistance.
3. Sushi has a wide variety of material → Offers various types of sensors (vibration, pressure, temperature, etc.)
- Measure by connecting to the network via USB or Bluetooth® communication Data can be sent.
- Highly accurate earthquake judgment is possible from acceleration vibration.
- Indoor Continuous monitoring of air quality is possible.
- Human detection.
- Human detection is possible by detecting the temperature difference and temperature change between human and surrounding environment.
- Air conditioner
- Security system
- Nursing and watching