- Yokogawa’s small wireless sensor Sushi Sensor for industrial IoT
- JCIE-BU Environmental sensor USB type
- D6T MEMS non-contact temperature sensor
The Yokogawa’s Sushi Sensor, a small wireless sensor for the industrial IoT, is used to manage chemical plants, painting plants, and equipment. This small sensor can measure vibration, temperature, pressure, etc. and notify your PC or smartphone. This is always useful for plant maintenance. Combined with advanced analytics such as AI and machine learning in the cloud, the Yokogawa’s Sushi Sensor is a powerful tool to transform your plant maintenance tasks.
This IoT sensor senses various environmental information around us.
- Measure by connecting to the network via USB or Bluetooth® communication Data can be sent.
- Highly accurate earthquake judgment is possible from acceleration vibration.
- Indoor Continuous monitoring of air quality is possible.
Realizes a highly sensitive motion sensor that can detect stationary people
- Human detection.
- Human detection is possible by detecting the temperature difference and temperature change between human and surrounding environment.
- Air conditioner
- Security system
- Nursing and watching